This edition Secret symbols of the Rosicrucians of the XVI and XVII centuries
This important and classic Rosicrucian publication was published in the city of Altona in the year 1785. The first edition, to which this image corresponds, consisted of only 13 pages. A second, enlarged edition was published in the year 1788.
This is a copy of the first edition from 1785, the only known copy in public hands, is in our bibliographical archives at the Sovereign Headquarters of the Rose Cross Order as an important traditional link between the Rosicrucians of the past and our Venerable Order.